These application creates kml files for google earth using a CSV or Excel file.
Input coordinates can be in Geographic or UTM coordinates, Datum WGS84.
See also: Kml Reader
- Max file size 500 kB.
- Use ‘point’ as decimal separator.
- Follow the format shown in sample input files for your files.
- When using UTM input format, ‘n’ is different from ‘N’, use upper case.
- It is also different ‘utm’ than ‘Utm’, use the last one.
- For CSV files, only use comma as separator.
For more information about input formats, you can watch this video.
Watch this video in your language.